An investment HSA can be a wonderful tool for building funds for retirement. But to ensure your clients are maximizing their HSA, you both need to know how they work. Click on a topic now to begin exploring the resources below.
- What are the benefits of HSAs?
- How do HSAs work?
- Who is eligible?
- What makes someone ineligible?
- What are the rules for contributing?
- How are contributions made?
- What is covered by an HSA?
- How does an accountholder access funds?
- What are accountholder reporting obligations?
- What should accountholders do with their tax forms?
- How does an accountholder maximize their HSA savings?
- How can an HSA be used for retirement savings?
- What’s new with HSAs?
- What else should I know about HSAs?